What a fantastic day and what an amazing turn out for the annual sponsored walk on Bettystown beach. Spirits were high as pupils set off in pursuit of that elusive “homework pass”. Mums, Dads, sisters and brothers along with a barking array of dogs participated in a delightful community effort to raise funds for our schools. Comhghairdeas do gach duine agus buíochas mór daoibh go léir.
A special word of thanks to the Parents’ Association for their hard work in oraganising the event so well!
Spring 2018 Newsletter
Minutes of September and October meetings
Please click on the below link to access minutes:
• Reference was made to the November AGM and the E-
• Issue of parking and general safety at drop off and pick up times raised again. P.A to contact Meath Safety Officer for help with finding a solution to this ongoing issue.
• The memorial bench seating for Fr. Willie has been bought and delivered to both schools. The fixing in position to be done as soon as possible and engraving to follow once they have been erected.
• Possibility of markings for games in the playground to be explored. Quotes to be sought.
• With a view to increasing P.A numbers, a representative from the P.A will address the parents and give an intro regarding the P.A and what we are about at the enrolment evening in February.
• The next event in the P.A calendar is the recycling drive which will be in March this year. Collection by Lenrec at the school will be on Friday 24th March. Recyclable items include all textile, clothing and shoes along with old mobile phones.
Parents' Association Sponsored Beach Walk.
This year's 5km walk took place on Sunday 9th October. Thank you to everyone who supported it.
The purpose of the Parents’ Association is to provide a structure through which the parents/ guardians of pupils of Réalt Na Mara Girls National School can work together for the best possible education for their children.
The Parents’ Association will work in co-
The Parents' Association Officers are;
Eimear Donnelly: Chairperson
Michelle Thorne: Temp Secretary
Ciara Sherry: Treasurer
The Parents’ Association can be contacted via email through firstname.lastname@example.org